Hi Szombathelyi, On Wednesday 01 October 2003 10:18, Szombathelyi György wrote: >I promised some code for replacing KImageIO plugins with QT pure >plugins. Where can I send the patches? (It's too big for the mailing >list - about 110 kbyte). Please put it on a public server and send a link. If you don't have public webspace available, send the tarball to me in private I will put it on webspace so you can reference it. Cheers, Daniel >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<