Andy Fawcett wrote: [...] >>In file included from vcc.y:108: >>vcc.y:183: error: parse error before "VObject" > > > Exactly the same here, using srcdir != builddir I have srcdir = builddir. gcc finds the vcc.h. That's not the problem. The content of the file seems to be the problem. Could you please send me your vcc.h and vcc.c? I'm really interested to know, if your files do have another content. Regards, Andreas Hartmann >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<