On Sunday 28 September 2003 23:39, Dirk Schönberger wrote: > > > Problem with this is, each application who wish to use an QImageIO > > filter > (...) > > So I have to explictly register it in a kdelibs registration method in > kdecore? I will look at it more closely. > This would be unfortunate. I would really like prefer dynamic registration > by providing a service desktop file. > So my SVG QImageIO could be packaged with KSVG, because it uses its > functionality. > > Otherwise their would be some nasty dependencies, not to mention the > unclear linking... Yes, indeed! > > Regards > Dirk Have a nice day! > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to > >> unsubscribe << >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<