List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kcalc. Your opinion?
From:       Ladislav Strojil <Ladislav.Strojil () seznam ! cz>
Date:       2003-09-26 6:29:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 26 of September 2003 01:52, Klaus Niederkrueger wrote:
> Please give me your opinion on some experimental changes I made to kcalc.
> Basically I moved many buttons to toolbars, which can be switched on and
> off, rearanged etc.
>
> I have been working for too long on it to have a neutral view. I know it
> contains many error and bugs and the lay out could be nicer. My question
> is more if the idea is good or bad.

Hi,

few notes...

When launching KCalc all buttons are show but in the settings menu they are
not checked. When I select them in the menu, they get checked and stay
displayed. When I uncheck them, they are hidden. So if the initial state is
"show" the menu should be updated correspondingly.

And I cannot use numeric pad to enter number. This has been driving me crazy
for some time now. I can use /*-+ on numpad, but not the numbers. And typing
numbers on the main row (with shift pressed on Czech keyboard) is just _way_
too slow. Any idea what might be wrong?

Cheers,
Láïa

--