List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Broken kpdf, apologies
From:       Christophe Devriese <oelewapperke () ulyssis ! org>
Date:       2003-09-22 19:48:51

There have been lots of complaints about the compiler warnings, so I'm moving
out the bulk of the "problems". This however means that a lot of xpdf code
will need changing, and it is broken now (doesn't compile).

(this is a nice way to force myself to fix it, if anyone has serious issues
with it, I'll promise to not do it again ;-p)

Therefore, apologies.