On Monday 15 September 2003 15:28, Harri Porten wrote: > On 11 Sep 2003, Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) wrote: > > are there reasons NOT to move it? > > FWIW, have to agree with the others saying that a) kdebase is bloated > enough already (should be stripped) and b) a dial-up connection is not > common enough. > > Now that I finally have an Internet connection again I might spend some > time on making kppp a bit more "generic" :) Could this involve a DSL dialup manager by any chance? :-) -- George Staikos KDE Developer http://www.kde.org/ Staikos Computing Services Inc. http://www.staikos.net/ >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<