On Saturday 13 September 2003 11:38, you wrote: > Am Saturday 13 September 2003 10:54 schrieb Jeroen Wijnhout: > > I'm trying to read from a name pipe (FIFO) using the class > > KIO::Connection > > KIO::Connection is an internal class, from your problem description I > would That explains the ultra short API docs :-) > say you want QSocketNotifier and read :) Ok, I will try QSockerNotifier (it seems that KIO::Connection is largely based on that class anyway). thanks, Jeroen -- Kile - a LaTeX editor for KDE http://kile.sourceforge.net >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<