Dnia Thursday 11 of September 2003 19:42, Dominique Devriese napisał: > > I don't think that was the reason that Mdk split kdenetwork up. I > think the reason they did that is that there are many users that don't > want all of kdenetwork, but only kppp... And this is the main problem with kppp in kdenetwork. kppp and other programs from kdenetwork are mutually exclusive. 90% persons who use kppp even don't touch other programs. The same in other way. I think this the only such case in whole KDE (maybe except kdeextragear stuff). m. -- LaTeX + Vim = http://vim-latex.sourceforge.net/ >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<