List:       kde-devel
Subject:    -HEAD under FreeBSD - anybody?
From:       Vladimir Kushnir <vkushnir () Alfacom ! net>
Date:       2003-09-09 23:02:55

Hello,
Sorry for perhaps silly question, but I've got a BIG problem running
KDE-HEAD under FreeBSD-CURRENT. Namely, konqueror (both as a filemanager
and as a web browser) doesn't load libkhtmlpart/khtmlimagepart with "...
does not offer init_{libkhtmlpart/khtmlimagepart}" message. Everything
goes away if I define init_libkhtmlpart() and init_khtmlimagepart() in
kdelibs/khtml/dummy.cpp, but I'm pretty sure this i) not The Right
Thing (TM); and ii) this problem wasn't here some 2 months ago, before my
HD crashed. So question is obvious: what am I doing wrong here?

Regards,
Vladimir