On Monday 08 September 2003 02:50, David Johnson wrote: > But filesystems are for more than just music. While mp3's have a lot of > metadata stored with them already, most files do not. Thus, what makes > sense of music won't necessarily make sense for other kinds of data. > What about the documentation that I personally create? If I don't > specifically sit down and create that metadata, it won't exist. isn't specifying a directory + filename already some sort of meta data? For example moving einstein.jpg to the directory pics/physics. best regards, Marco -- Marco Krohn Theoretical Physics University of Hannover >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<