Hi I was reading the [KPaint] thread which pointed me to look at the Makefile.am howto. I was wondering if there was something similar for creating configure checks that will be detected by the build system. Im sure your supposed to create a configure.in.in file but as ive never done this (created a configure script or a .in script) i thought there might be guidance somewhere for kde developers. Cheers PiggZ -- adampigg.9p.org.uk adam@piggz.fsnet.co.uk adam@adampigg.9p.org.uk >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<