List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: konquerer/khtml state
From:       George Staikos <staikos () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-09-08 3:25:36

On Sunday 07 September 2003 18:35, Arnold Krille wrote:
> After burning half of my music to cd I installed kdeutils/kwallet.
>
> Cool Programm! So I can securly store all my passwords in one place!
> After installing it, I tested a bit with konquerer and accessed some
> websites requiring a passwd. But: half of this sites don't render and
> kwallet doesn't show up on any :-(
>
> By going back to the topic: The pages I tested where phpmyadmin and
> squirrelmail, both standard-gentoo-installs...

  Dirk did the KHTML implementation, and from my testing, it was quite good at
catching most of the sites.  There are KHTML problems though, and that might
be the real problem.  Be patient, we're still finishing this stuff off.

   I can tell you, though, that it works very well here.  I hope to add
support to kpasswordserver and possible optional support for cookies soon
too.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/