Greetings, > Would anyone else be interested in creating something like this for > KDE? I think that something like this could be invaluable for > enhancing KDE's reputation as a serious professional desktop > solution. I certainly think we can make the user interface > second-to-none! :) I have been thinking along the very same lines for some time now. I am willing and (fairly) able to contribute to this :) Kind Regards, Philip >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<