List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: konquerer/khtml state
From:       George Staikos <staikos () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-09-07 14:02:08

On Sunday 07 September 2003 04:58, Arnold Krille wrote:

> this kwallet-thing is quite annoying asking for a password for the wallet
> every time I enter a password. I didn't even choose a password for the
> wallet somewhere!

   I believe I have stated this multiple times already on kde-devel and
kde-core-devel.  IT's under development, there are/were bugs, and binary
compatibility with files may be broken multiple times before 3.2.0.  If you
can't live with this, disable kwallet in the kcontrol module.  If you want to
live wiith it, delete the kwl files from .kde/share/apps/kwallet/ whenever
they break.

   Oh and keep CVS up to date.

--
George Staikos