List:       kde-devel
Subject:    konquerer/khtml state
From:       Arnold Krille <kde () arnoldarts ! de>
Date:       2003-09-07 8:58:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

while reading the cvs-digest, I noticed some problems with my khtml (build
yesterday):
 - the <b>bold</b> text is halfway over the previous text
 - try open www.reichelt.de. My build doesn't show anything or doesn't let me
click any links. (Okay this site is not standards-conform, but...)
 - this kwallet-thing is quite annoying asking for a password for the wallet
every time I enter a password. I didn't even choose a password for the wallet
somewhere!

Maybe these are only problems in my build but perhaps other do get this too.

Arnold

--
Get my public-key from pgp.mit.edu or pgp.uni-mainz.de