On Thursday 04 September 2003 02:36, Alejandro Exojo wrote: > El Jueves, 4 de Septiembre de 2003 04:12, Giuseppe escribió: > > I'm sorry, but once I reported a bug to bugs.kde.org and they said to > > report it here because it was cvs-related... I don't know what to do > > As far as I know, you can still report bugs in b.k.o with cvs snapshots. If > you do so, or if you post here, you must: > > 1. Post to the most accurate mailing list (e.g.: kmail list for kmail bugs, > kfm-devel for konqueror bugs, etc.) > 2. Give enough information about your system (version of kdelibs, and Qt, > etc.). > kde-devel is currently both: a forum for KDE development questions and a forum for problems with KDE CVS. Sending mail for every crash or not compiling CVS code is still not recommended though. Greetings, Stephan -- There may be no I in TEAM, but a M and an E. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<