On Sunday 31 August 2003 11:20, Guillaume Laurent wrote: > On Sunday 31 August 2003 11:02, Martin Koller wrote: > > > > And one could argue, why you then have such a button in konqueror. > > > > > > as i described in my initial email, that's because konqi's location bar > > > is not transient. that said, i'd just as soon see it removed there as > > > well. > > > > NO! Please leave it there, it is very useful, and a good feature I was > > always missing in other browsers. > > I have to agree here. When you're cut'n pasting a URL to a konq window > which location bar already has a URL in, having to reach the keyboard to > clear it is rather annoying. It's already reachable via the context menu of the combobox (Clear). I'm only wondering why the shortcut (Ctrl-U) isn't shown in the menu? Josef >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<