List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kpdf inclusion
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2003-08-31 2:37:59

Christophe Devriese wrote:
> As the asked updates are done, I request that kpdf be moved to kdegraphics.

This is weird.  I upgraded to the current CVS yesterday after deleting xpdf
and goo directories, ran: make -f Makefile.cvs, did: make distclean in
kpdf, ./configure and built kpdf and installed.

I also upgraded Xpdf to 2.02p11.  With my test PDF (attached) I get Times
correctly in Xpdf but it is still sans serif in Kpdf. :-(

I presume that you tested this and it works, but I can't get it to work.

????

--
JRT

["tr-h.pdf" (application/pdf)]