List:       kde-devel
Subject:    programmatically adding icon to kicker
From:       Eric Winger <ewinger () keyww ! com>
Date:       2003-08-29 18:37:58

I couldn't find any web docs on this, but I'm sure its quite feasible. I would like \
to have my debian package automagically add a menu option to the K menu & kicker. \
I've discovered ~/.kde/share/apps/kicker & the kickerrc file.

Simply putting a .desktop file in the kicker folder doesn't do it. I believe that \
kickerrc needs to be modified as well.

What is the best - read easiest - way to programmatically add an icon to kicker & the \
Kmenu.

thx,

Eric