List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Inteligent war files
From:       Amilcar do Carmo Lucas <amilcar () ida ! ing ! tu-bs ! de>
Date:       2003-08-28 14:54:31

 Hi all!

I have a gideonAPIdoc.tar.bz2 that basically has a bunch of html and png
files inside.

konqui can open and display the gideonAPIdoc.tar.bz2 file but I need to
explicitly open the index.html file inside it.
Is there any way to do this automatically?

What I want is some file that the user can browse with just one click.

Is there a way to do a war file out of it? will that work?

Thanks

--
Amilcar Lucas