List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problems with KSycoca
From:       "Ben Lamb" <kde-devel () zurgy ! org>
Date:       2003-08-28 9:35:03

> Do you have libfam around? Does it help if you recompile that?

No, I've been using the version that came with Debian stable.

I went and fetched the latest version (2.6.10). It wouldn't compile with
gcc 3.2.2, compiled fine with 2.95.3. Replaced my old copy of libfam.

Ran kbuildsycoca in gdb and got the magic words:

Program exited normally.

Hooray! Just building kdebase (as I cleaned it yesterday) to see whether
everything now works. Will post the outcome later.

Thanks v.much,

Ben.