List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: New Forgotten atachment detector
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-08-26 19:39:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 26 August 2003 15:05, Alexey Arzamasov wrote:
> On Monday 25 August 2003 09:27, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > One more thing: It should be possible to disable the warning
> > directly in the dialog (with the "Don't show again" checkbox). The
> > status of those checkboxes is stored in the [Notification Messages]
> > group.
>
> Ok, catch it.

Thanks for the patch. I removed the checkbox again and instead made this
feature optional. I also made a few other minor changes, e. g. making
it work with the automatic saving of composer messages, adding word
boundaries to the attachment key words, moving the code into a method
of its own, etc.
The patch has been committed.

BTW, I will be warned for this message although it's not supposed to
have an attachment. ;-) But that's a small price one has to pay for
being protected from the embarrassment of "Where's your patch?"