On Sunday 24 August 2003 22:22, Esben Mose Hansen wrote: > On Sunday 24 August 2003 20:58, Nicolas Goutte wrote: > > Sorry, I was just surprised. But you are the first who has given me a > > rather good reason why these blinking title bars exist (even if it is > > not my taste.) > > > > By the way, will holding the shift key disable the autorun dialog to > > show up? If we are emulating Win, we should perhaps go that far... ;-) > > You know, you may have made my work life less painful. Why is there no > man/info in windows? Anyways, thanks! You do know that you can turn it off entirely right? But yes, this does sound like a good idea (that i didnt know about either, my windows knowledge is not that deep :) Mvh Troels >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<