Le Dimanche 24 Août 2003 00:37, Aaron J. Seigo a écrit : > oh, and it's the standard procedure in KDE to #include the moc file at the > end of the source file it belongs to... e.g. at the bottom of > devicebutton.cpp, for instance, there should be "#include > "devicebutton.moc"... the make system handles creating the .moc file for > you, of course, and this speeds up compilation... Ok, I've changed this too... By the way, if I contribute more to KDE code, should I follow some code conventions? Regards. -- Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.tuxfamily.org "Ni le maître sans disciple, Ni le disciple sans maître, Ne font reculer l'ignorance." >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<