On Tuesday 19 August 2003 23:17, Bob Tanner wrote: > I've recently become the release manager for a large internal project. > After just a week at the job, I am amazed at how _good_ the KDE Changelog > is maintained. > How is this done? > Are there tools to help? There's a XML file in CVS, developers add their changes to it manually and it will be processed to HTML. Until a few months ago it was a simple HTML file that devs edited directly. bye... >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<