On Tuesday 19 August 2003 23:28, CPH wrote: > Hi Jan, > cuckoo ( http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~kendy/cuckooo ) looks like it's > *very* interesting. > Interested in it becoming an incubator project within OpenOffice.org ? > > A few other things worth considering include : > using the Kde File dialog instead of the OOo one; > allow OOo to use kio slaves; > ability to use KAddressBook as a datasource; > > I'm sure given enough time I can think of more :) KDE menus would be nice too, then I would be able to use Mac-Style menus :) Maybe a standard for this on freedesktop.org? Vincent >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<