List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE integration of OpenOffice
From:       CPH <cphennessy () openoffice ! org>
Date:       2003-08-19 21:28:19

Hi Jan,
	cuckoo ( http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~kendy/cuckooo ) looks like it's
*very* interesting.
Interested in it becoming an incubator project within OpenOffice.org ?

A few other things worth considering include :
   using the Kde File dialog instead of the OOo one;
   allow OOo to use kio slaves;
   ability to use KAddressBook as a datasource;

I'm sure given enough time I can think of more :)

CPH

--
CPH : openoffice.org volunteer

Please reply *only* to users@openoffice.org, as your responses will be
answered more quickly, more correctly, and shared to help more people.