List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: Question about XML-GUIs
From:       "Chris Roland" <croland () opentothecore ! org>
Date:       2003-08-18 2:49:33

>That's why I have the QHBox. It should do the trick, too.
>But now I've changed the code to use a QGridLayout, but the labels still
>aren't visible.

*snip*
void MyWidget::cleanup(void){
 KPassivePopup* popup = new KPassivePopup(this);
 QVBox* box = new QVBox(popup);
 QLabel* lbl = new QLabel("Busy", box);
 QProgressBar* progress = new QProgressBar(box);

 popup->setView(box);
 popup->show();
*snip*

Sorry, forgot to check out the previous email ;).  Have you tried to use

QLabel* lbl = new QLabel("Busy");
box->addWidget(lbl);

instead of

QLabel* lbl = new QLabel("Busy", box);

Also, trolltech has a good page on layouts that might help out.
http://doc.trolltech.com/3.0/layout.html

Later,
Chris