List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kxkb documentation
From:       Lauri Watts <lauri () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-08-10 0:59:08

On Saturday 09 August 2003 21.46, Andriy Rysin wrote:
> I could not find kxkb documentation in khelpcenter, when I go to
> Settings-Modules and press on Keyboard Layout some other page appears
> describing Keyboard Repeat and NumLock staff.
> Where should I look for new kxkb docs?

help:/kxkb, navigating in the KHelpCenter menu to KControl Modules -> Regional
and Accessibilty -> Keyboard Layout, and clicking the link in the Help tab of
kcontrol for the layout module all work now for me.

You might need to update and reinstall the
kdebase/kxkb/keyboard_layout.desktop file, in case you haven't lately, to
pick up the change to make it go.

Regards,
--
Lauri Watts