On Wednesday 06 August 2003 12:04, Mikolaj Machowski wrote: > On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 09:22:53AM +0200, Jos van den Oever wrote: > > Binding -1 to showPage(page(0)) etc is of course trivial, but > > showing the tab numbers when holding down the meta key needs more code. > > It would be very user friendly though. > > Since tabs have possibility to change tab icon (eg. to close the tab) > I don't think it is very hard. Just don't show txt 1 but change current > Icon to nice graphic 1, 2, 3 etc. Have a look at http://snow.fenk.wau.nl/numberedtabs/ . That's exactly what I made a demo of. (btw, i just updated it to fix some bugs.) > Also when this is possible I think it would be Very Good to make > animations in icon tabs when loading page (rotating blue gear?). > Changing of color is nice but not enough. > Also tabs awfully flicks when closing, opening new etc. Does 3.2 still do that? There's a new tab impl. (I'm on a 400 MHz laptop and in no convenient position to test it.) >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<