On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 05:34:41PM +0200, Jos van den Oever wrote: > On Tuesday 05 August 2003 13:57, Mikolaj Machowski wrote: > > But multi-gnome-terminal has :) > gnome-terminal binds to tab traversal and not to scrolling up in > the terminal history. This last feature is unmissable for many developers. mgt has maps if you are talking about this. > > I attitude. Some month ago I tried to convince other on > > kde-usability to make it default but without effect :( . Of course you > > can define your own shortcuts. > Could you define shortcuts for tab traversal? No. And this would be useful. m. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<