Hi again, Over the last evenings, I have been changing kcalc. I have seperated the GUI and the calculator engine into two different classes. The amount of modified lines is quite large and before applying it to CVS, I would like people to test it for bugs. http://www.mi.uni-koeln.de/~kniederk/kcalc.tar.bz2 I already know that the statistical functions do not work, but I will fix this, before applying it to CVS. For there rest, if anyone detects a bug (and even better a way to fix it) just tell me. Thanks a lot Klaus >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<