Zack Rusin wrote: > On Wednesday 30 July 2003 18:09, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote: >> 1.2, as jpilot was written with glib1.2 and gtk1.2. > > Fair enough, I fixed it in cvs. thanks. >> And as far as your "suck" problem with make -f Makefile.cvs goes: I >> have no idea how you managed to get that problem. The version off >> kdepim/kpilot/conduits/JPilotPluginProxy/configure.in.in that I >> checked into cvs goes like >> if /bin/false; then >> ... >> fi >> so these macros should never be called at all! > > Yes, not in the configure, but to generate the configure script > something has to move over those macros and can't because they are > undeclared on systems without Glib/GTK+. So the if...fi is pretty much > useless if one of the macros is undeclared as our make -f Makefile.cvs > (autoconf for those who care) will never be able to generate a > configure from it. Ah, didn't know that. So, in order to be able to use the macros (which, in addition to calling gtk/glib-config, also do some more checks if the library was installed correctly), I would need something like AC_IF_IS_DEFINED(AM_PATH_GTK, ....) I guess, this doesn't exists, so I'll just go with your way of directly calling gtk-config and glib-config. Thanks, Reinhold >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<