List:       kde-devel
Subject:    khtmlpart, plugins, scanpath, and konqueror: How to get khtmlpart
From:       Bob Tanner <tanner () real-time ! com>
Date:       2003-07-30 20:28:07

Is there a way to alter the scanpath used by the khtmlpart without adding the
new directory via konqueror?

If I go into konqueror and add /usr/lib/flash-plugin to the scan path, exit
out of konq, the khtmlpart will find the flash-plugin.

It looks to me like doing the above, changes my
~/.kde/share/config/konquerorrc file.

So, just manually alter my ~/.kde/share/config/konquerorrc, but the khtmlpart
still cannot find the /usr/lib/flash-plugin directory. It's like konq
registers the new path somewhere else?

My goal is to get the khtmlpart to use the /usr/lib/flash-plugin directory
without have to run konq first.

Is this possible?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@mn-linux.org>          | Phone : (952)943-8700