List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problem with KDialogBase and slots of a Scrollbar
From:       Malte Starostik <malte () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-07-23 1:06:12

On Wednesday 23 July 2003 01:24, Albert 'TSDgeos' Astals Cid wrote:
> I know that this might sound strange, but have a look at the attached test
> case (only 44 lines).
>
> When i press an arrow, it keeps pressed forever.
>
> If i remove the KDialogBase from the slot, that does not happen.
>
> Any idea?

Wild guess: the dialog takes focus (did you omit a call to exec() on the
dialog that your actual program contains?).
Try to queue an event and upon arrival of that create the dialog and see if
that helps.
Just curious, why do you want to construct a new dialog upon using the
scrollbar?

Cheers,
-Malte