List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Debugging KIO Slaves
From:       Andrey Petrov <andrew () prokoba ! no-ip ! com>
Date:       2003-07-22 8:34:21

Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible to use KDevelop or KDbg to debug a KIO slave
(add breakpoints, watch variables, etc).

Also when the slave's .protocol file is changed what should I do so the
changes take effect immediately (without restarting KDE) ?

By the way I'm developing an rsync slave.
Is anyone else working on an rsync kioslave?

Best Regards,
Andrey