On Monday 21 July 2003 05:59, crypt@ihug.co.nz wrote: > I have been using the --without-arts switch when configuring kdelibs as > I don't tend to use arts for anything. > > Recently this has started failing as it doesn't exclude building of > interfaces/kmediaplayer. Does anyone have a patch to fix this. Unlikely. This switch is unmaintained because it's futile. If you're worried about dependencies, ARTS_1_1_BRANCH is supported with CVS-HEAD also, and doesn't have the external dependencies that ARTS_HEAD has. -- George Staikos KDE Developer http://www.kde.org/ Staikos Computing Services Inc. http://www.staikos.net/ >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<