List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Any working example of KIO::get ?
From:       Giuseppe Torelli <lcdn () inwind ! it>
Date:       2003-07-21 12:23:01

Hi,

could someone provide a working example of KIO::get ?
I have used the code provided on developer.kde.org
but even though the compile goes fine, the progress window
appears, the data are no printed on the console neither the signal
is emitted because the printf ("Ok, signal emitted") I put in the function
connected to the signal data does not print "Ok, signal emitted". Can anyone
help me since on the whole internet I didn't find another example apart from
the one on developer.kde.org ?

Thank you,
--
Giuseppe Torelli