Hi,
I am having some problems building KHTML. I am writting a new KDE project through KDevelop. I wanna use KHTML to this project. So, I copy KHTML source code to my project directory and trying to compile it. But I am having following errors,

cssparser.cpp: In memeber function 'bool FontParser::matchFontStyle(QString*)'
cssparser.cpp:877: 'findValue' undeclared (first use this function).
cssparser.cpp:877:(Each undeclared identifier is reposted only once for each function it appears in.)
cssparser.cpp:879: invalid use of undefined type 'struct css_value'
cssparser.cpp:877: forward declaration of  'struct css_value'

How can I get rid of these errors?
Where is the function 'findValue' defined?

Please help me.

Thanks,

-Jehad.