On Thursday 17 July 2003 09:03, Jens Benecke [work] wrote: > Hi, > > I seem to remember there was an IOslave for FTP via SSL (not SSH). We have > a FTP-SSL server at work (that does not run SSH, or anything else... for > "security reasons") and I would need that functionality. > > sftp:// doesn't do any good because it only does SSH, not SSL > > Any ideas? There never was one. There won't be until kio_ftp is ported to tcpslavebase, and even then, it will take some time to integrate the SSL stuff into the data channel. -- George Staikos KDE Developer http://www.kde.org/ Staikos Computing Services Inc. http://www.staikos.net/ >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<