List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: May a read a line of text with KSock ?
From:       Giuseppe Torelli <lcdn () inwind ! it>
Date:       2003-07-17 12:38:39

Alle 14:21, giovedì 17 luglio 2003, Kevin Krammer ha scritto:

> Wouldn't it be easier to use some KIO classes to retrieve a HTML file from
> a webserver?

Ehm, I'm moving the very first step in KDE/QT programming, I didn't know
about KIO classes. Anyway once I do this will I be able to have in a QString
a line like this:

so that with QRegExp I will obtain:

Click here

Thank you all for your replies, I'm very happy and satisfied to have known
Linux and his enthusiastic world. I'm contributing very small to KDE by
developing a small KDE application and I do appreciate your willingness to
help me.

Sincerely,
Giuseppe Torelli