Am Donnerstag, 10. Juli 2003 21:13 schrieb Whitehawk Stormchaser: > On Thursday 10 of July 2003 20:59, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote: > > I could not login, only got an error message saying something with > > "failed to open" and ".cvspass" (don't remember the original message). I > > did not check for it's existance, though, but directly asked Google > > (ggg:"failed to open .cvspass") where I "was told" ;) how to create this > > file. > > Works fine for me here :) > This is what I get, if I remove the file and then try to login: > > storm@storm:/opt/source/kdenonbeta/kmameleon> cvs login > Logging in to :pserver:zero@cvs.kde.org:2401/home/kde > CVS password: > cvs login: warning: failed to open /home/storm/.cvspass for reading: No > such file or directory > storm@storm:/opt/source/kdenonbeta/kmameleon> cvs login > Logging in to :pserver:zero@cvs.kde.org:2401/home/kde > CVS password: > storm@storm:/opt/source/kdenonbeta/kmameleon> cd ~ > storm@storm:~> > > Regards. ~W. Yes, maybe it would have worked the second time for me. But I am such a shy person who if the first try fails doesn't retry it simply again. I am such a looser ;) But others might be as well so I think for having a good guide there should be tip for such surprises IMHO :) Friedrich >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<