Juan Luis Baptiste kirjutas N, 10.07.2003 kell 02:36: > Hi, > > I installed autoconf 2.5x the other day in my mdk 9.1 box, and I kind of > messed up things. Now, in KDevelop when I tried to change my project's > version number, kdevelop showed an error about it couldn't run the configure > script. Now when I try to run ./configure I get this error: > > configure: error: can not find sources in . or .. > I had the same situation while ago and I did quite a lot of research about the issue on Google. It seems that it is impossible to use KDevelop stable release with autoconf 2.5 on Mandrake ( I'm not sure who's to blame, but at least Mandrake folks believe this is KDevelop's problem ). I ended up using Gideon ( KDevelop unstable ) which works quite nicely for me. > I tried running autconf-2.13 again with no luck. > Can any one help me with > this? also, where can I find a good guide about autoconf and automake? > If you want to learn more about GNU Autotools then I suggest to look at http://sources.redhat.com/autobook/autobook/autobook_toc.html HTH, Aivar >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<