List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Build problems as of late...
From:       Brian Ledbetter <brian () shadowcom ! net>
Date:       2003-07-07 14:19:46

Matt,

Thanks for the reply - I did a "cvs update -C -A" before I tried my last build.
I'll go ahead and try doing a fresh checkout and see if that helps.

Have there been any significant changes to the buildsystem with respect to
kdeinit/klauncher lately?  This seems to be where the "Could not find kdemain"
error message is coming from...

Will let you know if a fresh checkout fixes the problem.

Thanks!

--
Brian Ledbetter <brian@shadowcom.net>
http://www.shadowcom.net/brian/