List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: "Wecker klingelt" "alarm clock"
From:       Arnold Krille <kde () arnoldarts ! de>
Date:       2003-07-02 18:17:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 02 July 2003 19:38, Martin Köbele wrote:
> In the meantime,  I get it also at the start.
> No error-ouput beside that "Der Wecker klingelt"-thing.

I got this message rather often while I had memory errors (in the software)
but the programm was faster killed than drkonqi had a chance to react and
give a backtrace. Happens mostly while executing the program from konsole
(and in the builddir)...

Theres an options to start kde-apps without drkonqi, so you get a coredump.

Thats my experience,

Arnold

--
Get my public-key from pgp.mit.edu or pgp.uni-mainz.de