List:       kde-devel
Subject:    configure error
From:       bil Jeschke <theuteck () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-07-02 2:32:29

Hello,
I recieved this error while tring to configure
kdepim-kontact-0.2.1;
...checking sizeof size_t == sizeof unsigned long...
no
configure: error:
       Apparently on your system our assumption sizeof
size_t == sizeof unsigned long
       does not apply. Please mail kde-devel@kde.org
with a description of your system!

I switch my gcc to 2.95, I kept recieving a qt-mt
error with gcc 3.3 or 3.2 while tring to configure;

checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.1
(20021021)) (library qt-mt) not found. Please check
your installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end
of config.log.
Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread
support!

I am running Libranet Debian which is a mix of testing
and unstable.  I would like to try kontact since qt
will now run nativily on OSX, this may solve some
problems at my office.

Thanks,
bil Jeschke

=====