List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Application
Date:       2003-06-30 14:42:56

Thank you for submitting your question to MSN Hotmail Support.

This is an auto-generated response designed to answer your question as
quickly as possible. Please note that you will not receive a reply if you
respond directly to this message. We hope the directions below answer your
question. If after following the directions your problem is still
unresolved, please send your question to the e-mail address listed at the
end of this message and a Customer Support Representative will help you.

MSN Hotmail WebCourier and Special Offers are online content delivery
services that let you choose from a variety of rich, graphical e-mail
messages covering an array of topics; you can receive these messages in
your Inbox daily. Check regularly for additions because Hotmail constantly
adds new titles to this list.

For your convenience, we've divided current WebCourier services into these
categories:
  - Business & Investing
  - Entertainment & Music
  - Games
  - Health & Fitness
  - News & Sports
  - Personal Interests
  - Politics
  - Shopping
  - Technology
  - Teens & Young Adults
  - Women

Under "Subscriptions" on the left navigation bar, click "Free News" or
"Special Offers" to see all of our partners and to sign up for the
services.

Note: Special Offers is currently available in U.S. English only. If you
log on in a different language, the Special Offers link will not be
available.

>>> To subscribe to WebCourier or Special Offers

1.  On the left navigation bar under "Subscriptions", click "Free News"
(WebCourier) or "Special Offers".
2.  Scroll down to see the list of possible subscriptions.
3.  Select the check box next to each service to which you want to
subscribe.
4.  Click "OK" to subscribe to these services.
    -or-
    Click "Cancel" to return to the Inbox with no changes.

>>> To unsubscribe from WebCourier or Special Offers

1.  On the left navigation bar under "Subscriptions", click "Free News"
(WebCourier) or "Special Offers".
2.  Clear the check box next to each service to which you're subscribed.
3.  Click "OK" to unsubscribe to these services
    -or-
    Click "Cancel" to return to the Inbox with no changes.

>>> To verify that you have unsubscribed

1.  On the left navigation bar under "Subscriptions", click "Free News"
(WebCourier) or "Special Offers".
2.  Resubscribe to the service by selecting the check box to the left of
the service name.
3.  Click "OK".
4.  On the left navigation bar under "Subscriptions", click "Free
News"(WebCourier) or "Special Offers". .
5.  Clear the check box next to the service to which you resubscribed.
6.  Click "OK".

>>> To verify that you have subscribed

1.  On the left navigation bar under "Subscriptions", click "Free
News"(WebCourier) or "Special Offers". .
2.  Clear the check box next to the service name that you subscribed to.
3.  Click "OK".
4.  On the left navigation bar under "Subscriptions, click the "Free
News"(WebCourier) or "Special Offers".
5.  Select the check box next to the service you want to subscribe to.
6.  Click "OK".

information on Hotmail features, functions, and issues, click the "Help"
button on the horizontal navigation bar.