List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KMediaPlayer stateChanged(int) problem
From:       Mirko Leschikar <m.leschikar () web ! de>
Date:       2003-06-28 10:39:34

Hi,

I have another question about KMediaPlayer, but maybe it has nothing do with
it. I have a kind of playing request queue in myprogram. And I want to play
all requests one after the other. Therefore I connect the signal
stateChanged(int) of the player object with a slot of my object. In this slot
I check for the "stop" state. If playing has stopped, I delete this request
and call a method getNextRequest() where the new request is loaded by the
players object and playing is started. Problem is: it works perfectly for one
request, but after playing the second request, the stateChanged(int) signal
isn't being emitted. Amazing (at least for me) is, that it works if I play
one request and after it has finished another.
Does anybody have an idea? Or an alternative way how I can detect when playing
of sound with KMediaPlayer::Player has finished?

Greetings Mirko