List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Missing php mimetype handler
From:       James Michael Greenhalgh <jgreenhalgh () opendoorsoftware ! com>
Date:       2003-06-27 8:58:46

Crossposting as I'm unsure who knows most about this.

Is there any reason why no mimetype exists in kdelibs/mimetypes/applications
for x-php?  Should it even be x-php or is it x-httpd-php (recall from Apache
setup)?  I have a patch ready to commit with an x-php.desktop, including
source_php icons, but I was unsure if this discussion has arisen before
because it seems like an odd oversight.

-James

--
James Michael Greenhalgh