On Monday 23 June 2003 02:02, Gaston, Derek Ray (UMR-Student) wrote: > Which tab gets switched to when you close one in Konq. To the neighbour which has the smaller tab (most times the shorter name). :-) > I dug in today to see if I could figure out why - and frankly I can't. Look at QTabBar::setTabEnabled( int id, bool enabled ). > > int iTab = tabContainer->currentPageIndex(); > > if( iTab == tabContainer->count() ) Indices start with 0! > I would be interested in knowing if this topic has come up before - and/or > if there is already a fix for it in Current. HEAD since a few moments ago always activates the right neighbor. Bye, Steve >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<